A Short Stay in Hell, Steven L Peck
Apparently I'm on a death kick. Weird.
- This novella is interesting. Very. It is a great book for discussion. I'd like to talk to YOU about it.
- I have never read something that helped me comprehend eternity better (in this case, an unfortunate one).
- It isn't particularly funny, and the dialogue isn't crazy-witty...it's clever and thought-provoking rather than amusing.
- I felt like I could imagine things so clearly, and had many moments where I went "That's cool." It has some sci fi moments. I dig those.
- This one's for the adults. There is some disturbing violence and scant but frequent sexual references.