Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Bunch of Fours...about HAKI

Ooooo, it's a GUEST post!

From my dearest of dears; Haki. Here is Haki hugging his nana on our wedding day.


And here are Haki's fours:

4 Things I'm Passionate About:

  • Angela.
  • Video games.
  • Shoes.
  • Golf.
4 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
  • "What'd you call me?" (in response to someone saying a "big" word)
  • "See!" (when proven wrong about something)
  • "_______ much?" to whatever emotion/behaviour someone is overdoing
  • "I love you, honey bums."
4 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
  • Dunk.
  • Celebrate a platinum wedding anniversary.
  • Go on a mission...again.
  • Win a golf tournament.
4 Things I Have Learned From the Past:
  • Don't eat cereal with a fork.
  • Even though missionaries are supposed to be trustworthy, don't trust a missionary with the responsibility of sending all of your missionary memory stuff home in a box after you leave...Elder Sanovich. /glare
  • In order to get a degree in Chinese-Mandarin, you need to study about Chinese women in the 1830s. /bore
  • 1 + 1 does not equal a window.
4 Places I Want to See or Visit:
  • New York City.
  • Tokyo.
  • Philippines.
  • Utah.
4 Favourite Restaurants:
  • Lone Star
  • Genghi's
  • The Southern Cross - The Carlton, breakfast buffet
  • Denny's
4 Things that Happened Yesterday:
  • I went on a jetboat ride with a church friend and two clients from work.
  • I watched an amazing sheep dog on a farm tour silently gather a bunch of sheep through a tiny gate. It was awesome. The dog's name was Nell.
  • I checked The Warehouse to see if New Moon was in...it wasn't.
  • I watched the Hawaiian golf tour on Sky Sport 1 in a really nice apartment.
Related Posts with Thumbnails