Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Lovely! I Found It!

If you haven't seen it, you must check out this blog:

As per the caption below the blog's title, each day, one or two images are displayed that people are actually using to try and sell their house....each begging the question, "Why, oh why?".

It entertains me to no end.

What makes it even cooler, as of today, is that the blog owner included a killer photo I found in a listing in lil' ol' NZ, just out of Dunedin. That's right, me. I feel so special right now. I should wear a badge. It could say, "The special photo-finder-er".

Check out the killer photo that just says, "BUY THIS HOUSE!":
http://lovelylisting.blogspot.com/2009/01/ladies-of-world.html

In fact, you should really explore the entire residential listing I found it in...because the rest of the photos are just as hilarious.


(Who else has driven by this house? I know I have...and I've wondered about its occupants...this listing was like an answer to an unspoken wish.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails