Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Basic Banana Cupcakes

I love...
  • ...that you only dirty one bowl to make these...even the muffin tin stays clean!
  • ...how these smell.
  • ...that these don't require any ingredients that are too unusual - I have this stuff without making a special shopping purchase.

Cupcakes:

2 eggs
3 cups self-raising flour
1 1/2 cups sugar (I used a mixture of brown and raw sugars this time...tell me how yours go with white)
2 mashed bananas
2/3 cup oil
1 tablespoon mayonaisse
1 teaspoon vanilla

Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
  2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
  3. Add everything else and mix.
  4. Fill patty cases to halfway.
  5. Bake for 25 minutes.
Use whatever icing you want...me...I just went with a basic vanilla icing and sprinkled cinnamon on top.
Related Posts with Thumbnails