Wednesday, August 12, 2009

She'll believe it...later

The other night I visited Bee to see her scrummy newborn girl. And her, of course.

Upon departing, she called up the drive, "We'll have to go op-shopping some time!"

I replied, "For yooooou, maybe. Not for me. I've quit."

She whipped back, "I'll believe it when I see it!"

I scoffed. She'll believe it alright. I've stopped. I have enough clothes. Baby E is spoiled for clothes due to following behind Paula's gorgeous girl and inheriting her style-machine kit. I got in the car and shook my head as a drove. She'll see. I'll show her. I won't even go inside those places anymore.

Yesterday I found a set of gorgeous single sheets for Baby E to have on her bed in about 2 years.

You can guess where.

There were only $3.00. Here's their pattern:

Related Posts with Thumbnails