Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fontaphilia

Late one night, after the babe had laid to rest...

I set about designing one of the Christmas gifts "we" are giving to a very special family.

As I tabbed through the fonts on offer on my system, I decided I really didn't have enough fonts. No, not enough fonts at all!

And so began what I can only describe as a borderline inappropriate evening of font-viewing. Spanning some 3 hours of clicking, gasping, heavy breathing, clapping, giggling, breath-catching in my throat, and dare I say it...a few hot flashes of flustered excitement - I eagerly made my way through fonts A-B, and J at SearchFreeFonts.


So, you know what that means, don't you?

That night of typography obsession won't be my last.



P.S. Yes, I know there are other sites. I'm trying not to think about that.

It's easy to get caught up in it, I tell you. It is!

Don't believe me? HA!







Where did the time go?



Exactly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails