Friday, May 14, 2010

Esky Toddles

Today we had the honour of the lovely and talented Rachel Callander coming to visit us! What a treat! She is such a darling. She also teaches me a lot through her incredible courage and optimism - what a story she's living! Oh, did I mention she's a fox? She totally is.

We yakked and yakked.

And Esky, of her own accord, stepped away from the couch and took a toddle to my spot in the middle of the living room. I then of course encouraged as many repeats of this occurence I felt Rachel could tolerate without turning into proud-mama-zilla. Good thing Rachel's a nice human.

Then Rachel the Amazing (a photographer, I might add) left us. Then photos were then taken, for posterity's sake, in the Country Coney.

Perhaps the order of those last two events should have been reversed.




Related Posts with Thumbnails