Friday, May 28, 2010

Sallies, how I've missed you

I haven't been inside an op shop for months...and months. I checked just now, and see the last visit was in April. It felt like months and months. I was disciplined. That's a long time for me.

I only spent a few coins this trip (like I say, "disciplined"!);

On some excellent-condition books;
(the flaps in Dear Zoo had never even been opened!)
...this lovely leaf dish;
(I'm into whiting up the place at the moment)
...this frame;
(you can see what I did with this here)
...and a butter tray! I've been looking for a butter tray! Our fridge has been without one.
Shame I got this one home and discovered it didn't fit. Ba-bow.

I left a rocking horse there...but I'm still thinking about it. Haki did not seem enthused about its purchase when I consulted him upon my return.
Related Posts with Thumbnails