Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Strappy

It's not a typo. I mean "strappy".

As well as striking keys here, I write over at nzgirl...and brainstorming articles for the current theme of "Our favourite..." has reminded me how much I heart my camera strap. Then I wrote about it. You can read my love profession here (also where to buy 'em, and links to how to make 'em).

I then realised that many of you (my dear SK-crowd), may have missed when I shared this mini-project in a post gone by. We can't have that.

This is what I'm talkin' about:


If I had to buy one instead of press that machine pedal, I think it'd be this one (from Etsy). While we're dreamin', I'll take the attached SLR, thanks.

So, keen crafty kin, check out the write-ups (on SK and nzgirl) - because I just know you'll be able to whip up wonders that will make my teeny weeny orangey polka dot strapeeny sheepish when alongside. Yes, I'm talking to you, Megan. And others. But Megan came to mind first.
Related Posts with Thumbnails