Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Un-anniversary III


A couple of years ago I declared August 11th as our un-anniversary. Because I could.
You can read my first tribute to Haki here, and the second here.

Onto the third!

It's been 7 years and 8 months since this...


...and we're still holding hands.

Even when it's really cold and most folks would prefer to bury their hands deep into their jacket pockets.

Having one of these probably helps.

This little wonder came all the way from Canada.
Thank you, dear Fionna.

7 and 2/3 bullets for 7 and 2/3 years:
  • I liked the way when we were leaving on a date (to see Inception) one chilly evening, you asked me to bring the Smitten Mitten. You remembered it.
  • I very much approve of the stripey grey and black sweatshirt you wore today. My breath catches a little when I see you in it.
  • Tonight when we came home, you didn't offer to make dinner, you just did. And it was the best Midnight Spaghetti I have ever had. Ever.
  • Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for working hard enough that I can stay home with Esky.
  • Sometimes when I feel tired, I remember that we are going to crawl under duvets and watch old episodes of Lost as our night-time lullaby later. And I feel better. A little bit because of Lost, but mostly because of you.
  • Sayid, Sawyer, Desmond, Jin and Jack have nothing on you. Hurley might have a couple hundred pounds, but I don't think you want to have that one-up.
  • I would move a thousand geckos for you. Actually, more.
  • (Steve also has nothing on you. I mean Scott. I mean Steve.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails