Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cutest. Finger puppets. Ever.

Remember I shared some of the things I fancied in the Felt Aid store.

Yes you do. Yes, you - you're the one I'm talking to - the one who sent me something from my wishlist. Well, I should say sent me someone."

(Feel free to comment on how awesome these additions to the collection are...or click on the image to put an end to your coveting and order a pair of your own!)

That's right, I received Clark Kent / Superman in my mailbox this week.

From a kind human.

You know who you are.
I don't.

Now to whom do I owe my gratitude?! Are the puppet-maker and sender one and the same?
Hmmmm?
You can email me if you'd rather not receive accolades here.
Go on.

Thank you so, so much. I know they were addressed to Esky, but let's dispense with the smoke and mirrors and acknowledge who is really going to get the most out of these puppies. Thank you. Thank you also, for helping me forget that none of my neighbours had returned any information regarding our missing cat to our letterbox, when I saw A PARCEL, A PARCEL! was inside instead.
Related Posts with Thumbnails