Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FAQ: Why haven't you posted since Friday?

Why?

Why no posting?

Answer:
I have been...otherwise engaged.

Ahem.

P.S. Giving me a new assignment at church and a laminator is asking for trouble. Right, Esky? Why are you still in your pyjamas? It's 11am.

Yes, pyjama-ed, she still has a hairclip in. She found it on the table from the day before (when we were working at the very same spot.../second "ahem") and asked me to put it in her hair.

And yes, I'm aware of the velcro patch that is askew. Having the world's cutest helper comes at a price. Don't even get me started on the fact that I was forced to cut velcro hook and loop strips into non-uniform squares because the pre-made dots were more expensive and frugality was the winner on purchasing day.
Related Posts with Thumbnails