Wednesday, April 27, 2011

That's a Wrap

Remember that half-day of labour I had before a little down-time, and then high-speed labour resuming?

But do you remember what I was wearing?

Here I am, in labour (one minute contractions, eight minutes apart):


...and in my Womama wrap.

Yup, I was gifted this little item and asked to review it, and having worn it repeatedly during my pregnancy and for two days of labour, I can tell you honestly that I'm a fan. I still don't like the way it hangs from my tum, but I did like feeling like I had it "together" in labour - and yet it was the easiest and most comfortable thing to put on.

I laboured in this get-up, and must add that choosing black is a blessing; the wrap still looks as good as new, and that's a big deal to me. I hate pilling, and there's no sign of it on this nifty number yet.

I will wear it for number three - should I be so lucky.
Related Posts with Thumbnails