Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bodyguard

For all those expressing concern about my head being sore, thank you, and allow me to alleviate these concerns. However, perhaps new concern will spring up in its place, like my own; why isn't my head sore?

I am telling myself that when Haki's balled up, swinging hand deliberately connects with a person's head it will produce more than just a momentary stun. Would-be muggers, intruders, and angry mobs, beware - my husband still packs a punch...I think?

NB: My husband is manly and strong, he just doesn't display a propensity for violence (and for that I am grateful), so I lack evidence his fists would save me in a bind. His sheer size and ability to pin me down when I'm attempting to tickle him, however, suggest he is a force to be reckoned with.
Related Posts with Thumbnails