Sunday, May 29, 2011

Five Gripes at 5:00


  1. Hey, you, sticky-fingered / no-returnsies person - those whiteboard markers in the Primary cupboard on the "Sharing Time" shelf are for Primary Sharing Time, as in, when I go to teach my Sharing Time lesson during Primary, I would expect them to be there - not just an empty whiteboard marker holder; go figure.
  2. No, I don't want to help your virtual farm or find out if you'd like to kiss me - please quit using app's that spam your friends.
  3. Breastfeeding is tricky business as it is, leave the willing to it, will ya?
  4. Why-oh-why must you set your site feed to a short, 400 character excerpt? Are page impressions really that important? Because I would have thought that keeping readers subscribed was important...(yes, I may unsubscribe from your feed eventually if I must always click through from Reader to read the entire contents of your posts. I use Reader to avoid routinely doing this - you're thwarting my blog-reading efficiency; I'm on a schedule here, people!)
  5. Stroking your i-phone screen whilst in the same room as loved ones does not constitute as "quality time." (Item 4 is not directed at anyone in particular...truly...it's a gripe about all screen-fiends.
Related Posts with Thumbnails