Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Want a Favicon Freebie?

We've reached a critical mass here, people; the next FFF will be number 52. That's fifty two people who don't care much at all about this routine post on Friday - they've already won, so they aren't eagerly checking anymore. Add to that all the readers who didn't care to begin with, the readers that already had/have favicons of their own design, and then those that are readers but not writers (so don't have a space for a favicon) - and we're approaching a number too large for my liking.

But there are still plenty of you I haven't got to yet, and I don't want you to feel ripped off because you joined the party late, or because you didn't make my list yet. Soooooo...

If you're silently hankering for a favicon freebie, it's time to end your silence! Let me know in a comment on this post that you'd like to be considered for (da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaah):

That's right, this Friday will be the final favicon giveaway. It's time. Do not fear, I'm sure I'll find new excuses to use excessive amounts of alliteration.

Please, if your email address isn't linked to your profile, include one in your comment. Also, the sooner you comment, the better your chances of being chosen. (That's right, in case you don't know already, I do discriminate and it will not be random. Tell me 11:00pm Thursday, your chances are slim; let me know 2 minutes after I post this and make it wasy to contact you, I will probably favour you.)

P.S. Now is not the time to be kind and step back to let someone else you like grab a freebie...rather, I could be persuaded to do more than one if you persuade me!

Click here to see the latest freebie favicons hall of fame.
Still don't know what this is all about? Read more here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails