Friday, July 1, 2011

Retraction

I said there didn't seem to be a lot out there in the way of "Mama's pregnant" books - not that I could find.

I had seen this title around the webs (and reader Bronwyn recommended it again to me), searched it at my local library, and found it all issued on numerous occasions, but now it's in our "on loan" stack at home and deserves a mention.

There's a House Inside my Mummy has the whimsical verse I'd been seeking but failing to find in the other offerings on the subject.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for a book about a baby soon joining a family.
The others I mentioned aren't bad either.

P.S. The illustrations line-up on various pages (like a wall frieze of easily identifiable objects for toddlers) is a real bonus - so well-pitched for a 2-year-old (an age gap many parents shoot for, as I understand - how lucky am I!?).
Related Posts with Thumbnails