Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mokopuna (Grandchildren) Photoboard




Inspired by this pin, I made a little peg board for my MIL's birthday yesterday.
When I saw this within the idea array, I was drawn to two key appeals; it's easy to keep up to date and I could create it from materials I already had.*Oh, three things, I got to use the drill to make hanging-holes on the back (even if I am an amateur, I do like drills).

More importantly, Haki's mother loves it.  Win.

 NB:
  • Mokopuna = "grandchildren" in Te Reo (Māori).
  • Yes, for now, six pegs is enough, thanks for noticing. /wink. 
  • Mod Podge strikes again.
  • Esky helped painting on glue.
  • *I used some beautifully treated timber, scrapbooking paper and embellishments, wire, and project glues (and printed photos of the girls - four images to a standard 6x4 photo - so these images are closer to passport size, for scale).


Pin real life; use Pinterest to inspire instead of (solely) evoking desire.


Feel free to...
Follow Me on Pinterest
...but know that I will no doubt trawl your boards for more gift ideas.
Related Posts with Thumbnails