Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fatigue and Festivities

In bad news, my mystery illness seemed to return this week as though commanded by the flick of an unseen switch -- it was that obvious.

 Doc thinks postnatal depression is manifesting as chronic fatigue...
...that I've been running on adrenalin for months, and it's all caught up.
Or there's the ol' "viral" explanation that never gets old.  It's starting to look like that today, though -- since Haki and Esky have joined the "wiped" camp, and I feel I might've climbed up a rung.

I don't know what it is, I just know I feel like George:
It'll be short-lived.
Surely.

Thankfully my husband is home...
...and is amazing.

And thank you for Sesame Street:

...and anticipation:
Thank you for wonderful friends...

...and prayers.

One rung at a time.
Related Posts with Thumbnails