Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blood Tests and Birthdays

I turned 29 today.

And I got a letter in the mail telling me my blood tests did present some irregularities...
...that they'd been trying to call.
...I called them to learn that my thyroid is throwing a hissy fit.  (Did you call this, North?)

Tsk tsk, butterfly gland.  First, you sound like you're responsible for producing the sensation of excitement, but then second, re-heeally you're in the business of breaking down and multiplying normal mamma-poopedness by 63.  Rude.

Kind of a birthday present, right?  I mean having progress towards a diagnosis...not the magnified poopedness.

On my birthday, I like to give presents to other people.  Today, those other people are all of you.  I've been saving this from a few weeks ago...

Here is a picture of our family (sans photo-taker = moi) approximatley 2 minutes after our nightly Family Prayer and after a single lullaby. 

Let me break this down for you;
  • Haki is asleep.
  • Two girls are not.
  • If this photo could talk, it would snore...like a hibernating bear.
  • I need to work on my lullabies.

Happy my-birthday!

P.S.  My MIL ensured I was spoiled, thanks for asking.
Related Posts with Thumbnails