Thursday, April 26, 2012

Five at 5:00: Things you didn't know about me


  1. Haki and I play for a social basketball team in a University league called, "Too Old For This."
  2. I currently have checked out the maximum number of books permitted on my library card.  And the girls'.  We visited the city library this week (not the one out in our suburb)...and I got something akin to a sugar rush while we were there.  I'm still coming down from it.
  3. I haven't been in an op shop for months.  Nay, I haven't been this year.  
  4. I currently scoop condensation off of all the windows in the morning with a condensation scoopy.  Esky assists.
  5. I think those lists some people keep of "freebies" / celebrities / long-shots / permitted exceptions to the fidelity rule, if they had the chance, are stupid.  If you keep one, I do not think you are stupid.  Your list is though.
Related Posts with Thumbnails