Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Eight Fancies at 8:00



  1. Wrapping paper storage.  I made use of this uber-high otherwise-wasted cupboard space a year ago but I am loving its awesomeness all over again now that I'm wrapping things, and often.  My rolls are never smooshed or tumbly.  /glow
  2. Banana "icecream" (I freeze bananas and blend with a whiz-stick/stick mixer, cocoa, and a little honey/sugar.  We eat the sorbet as well as freezing the excess for banana-pops).
  3. Our Wisteria.
  4. Slides.
  5. Plastic animal figurines have been in fashion for months, and they only get cooler in new surrounds.
  6. Applesauce helped us through the girls' gastro bout.  And I helped myself to applesauce...often.
  7. The toy library had a new trolley and play fruit set displayed when we last stopped in. My girls are now playing with these on and off all day, every day (complete with their fake wallet, "check-out" and self-made "beeps" as items are swiped).
  8. The feeling of having just finished mowing our large hill section after two hours with an increased heart rate.  Okay, let's be honest, I had a stitch after 10 minutes -- I need to mow more often.
Related Posts with Thumbnails