Friday, January 25, 2013

Doiley-wrapped packages tied up in twine

A certain creative genius I know put together a beautiful 30th birthday present for me with more than 30 beautiful things inside.  I was reluctant to open the many individually-wrapped treasures within the box because they were so perty.  I cannot even begin to describe the beauty of the contents (and its presentation).  The diary alone was asking for a drool-fest.

And BONUS -- she included googley eyes for crafting that were the exact shape, size and proportion of the single one left behind from Lucius' first victim's.  I'm sure I'll find a use for them once my memory of the real macoy fades.  /wink  Oh wait, that's gross too.

Thank you, sweet one.  And thank you anyone who has sent me a sweet message or anything in any form over the past two weeks, they have all been appreciated, and each exceeded my expectations. x 
Related Posts with Thumbnails