The cord doesn't go all the way, I note, but that's by the by.
I'm also not sure entirely how she captioned her scientific diagram, but perhaps it is an unfinished 3-year-old version of the birds and the bees.
Other pregnancy notes:
- I'm 7 months-ish.
- I get breathless way too easily.
- Picking something up feels like a 5 star task.
- I got the Boostrix vaccine at 28 weeks (free from this point on for expecting mothers in NZ) due to so many outbreaks of Whooping Cough (Pertussis) in our circles.
- I feel much more run-down this pregnancy than with the previous two.
- I crave salt, crunch and salad...but I never feel very hungry.
- I've started sorting the itty bitty clothes. Eeee.