Thursday, April 18, 2013

Make My Stuffed Dreams Come True?

So, this is pretty cute, huh?
I'd go so far as perfect.
I want one.
For Baby 3.
"Friends" are pretty important in this house, and there are currently no rhinos in our number.
And this is the perfect stuffed rhino.

Problem is, he's not for sale.
A pattern to make him is.
I don't care if it says it is for a "beginner," if I make that thing, I'm pretty sure it'll come out lookin' like an elephant.  Or Gonzo. Or a smurf.  And I will cry even before that part happens.

THIS EXCHANGE IS UNDERWAY -- NO MORE OFFERS REQUIRED -- THANK YOU!

So...
Anyone out there interested in a trade?  Some contra labour?  /eyebrow raise.
I glue things, you know.  I glue them good.
I'm not kidding.
If you can think of an equivalent service I can offer you in return for your time creating a rhino to rule them all, make me an offer -- email or comment.  (I will pay for the pattern so that it is a labour and time swap only.  Maybe the fabric too, depending how little glue I use for you.)
Beyond gluing, I can proof-read theses, assist with CVs, design blog header and button combos / business cards etc, create spreadsheet templates, teach your kid to play the piano, and remove spiders from your immediate proximity.  Or maybe there's something else you think I can do.  Try me.

The rules:
  1. It has to be genuinely easy for you to sew a rhino (don't undertake this if it will stress you); and 
  2. You sincerely require something in return.  I love when people do nice things just because, and I'm all for that, but this is not one of those times.  This is not a request for a freebie / anonymous parcel.  
  3. If more than one of you express an interest, I will have to go with the requested job I feel I can most confidently deliver in return.  

/rubbing hands together
If this goes well, I may be looking for a hobby horse soon.

THIS EXCHANGE IS UNDERWAY -- NO MORE OFFERS REQUIRED -- THANK YOU!
Related Posts with Thumbnails