- I will own this book. I will read this story to my girls. More than once.
- If you have seen the movie by the same title (and not read the book), please disregard it as being connected to this story.
- What a sweet, funny, and strong pauper to princess tale -- a worthy model of romance and a witty and brave heroine. Disney's Cinderella is pretty much dead to me.
- The snivelly, vindictive characters really get under your skin -- as they should, and can, because you know there will be comeupance coming. It is nice to trust a YA book to deliver.
- My only beef is that Ella's hair is black, publishers and illustrator. What gives?
Book Review :: Wing Jones
4 hours ago