Warning: over-shares insinuated...
- Natural yoghurt is gross. A dollop with a rich brownie -- good; as a side with a hot curry -- also good; eaten on its own to counter potentially pesky flora (for me or the newborn) -- G.R.O.S.S. But my love is great.
- I think I've mentioned this dislike before; I'm bringing it up again -- fatty dishes. I really, really dislike washing dishes covered in fat.
- Also dislike: doing seat-checks whenever I arise. If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, good for you. This too shall pass.
- Don't you just hate having a bag-full of unripe kiwifruit? It's cruel. Not one is even slightly soft. They taunt me.
- Hate more: the reason I require large volumes of kiwifruit.