Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Five More Dislikes at 5:00


Warning: over-shares insinuated...
  1. Natural yoghurt is gross.  A dollop with a rich brownie -- good; as a side with a hot curry -- also good; eaten on its own to counter potentially pesky flora (for me or the newborn) -- G.R.O.S.S.  But my love is great.
  2. I think I've mentioned this dislike before; I'm bringing it up again -- fatty dishes.  I really, really dislike washing dishes covered in fat.  
  3. Also dislike: doing seat-checks whenever I arise.  If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, good for you.  This too shall pass.
  4. Don't you just hate having a bag-full of unripe kiwifruit?  It's cruel.  Not one is even slightly soft. They taunt me.
  5. Hate more: the reason I require large volumes of kiwifruit.
Related Posts with Thumbnails