- When I pull large serving utensils from their cube on the windowsill, or from the cup in the drying rack to put away, I revel in pulling them up quickly so they fly through my open hand into the air, then catching them, super-fast. If you're not doing this regularly, you're missing out.
- I must stop using the (non-)word "bajillion" in everyday conversation.
- I'm on antibiotics. But isn't everybody? No really, everyone in my house is. I held out for 2 weeks, but I was getting no closer to better. My nostrils have no skin left due to having to blow my nose a bajil...banjo. A banjo? I mean, like a banjo. It became music....? /head scratch. Reform is hard.
- I am loving YA fairytale retellings right now. Oh my, I have three to tell you about that were so darn fun. ExcIIIIting!
- My parents are coming to visit in 5 weeks. It is taking so long for them to get here already! AH!
Space Party Printables
2 days ago