- I had a smear appointment last week. Remember my last smear appointment? I preferred that one, in case you're wondering.
- I am wondering where my prizes are for toilet training. No, I don't mean I deserve a sticker for each milestone my child reaches in this process -- oh, no, I'm mature -- I get to have kids, I understand the reward for our teamwork is innate. See, matuuuure. What I want is rewards each time I use the toilet. /blink blink. Seriously, it's still an achievement...especially if I go uninterrupted. That's it, I'm demanding high fives upon my return from now on. I promise I always wash my hands.
- Speaking of milestones, Ivy had her first accident-free day today. Woop.
- I realise this is the third point on toilet training. You're the one still reading. Sunday, at Haki's mother's, I was doing all manner of singing and dancing as Ivy pushed out the second half of a turd on the toilet, including a "Push it out, push it out, waaaay out," chant. Ivy directed a stern gaze back at me in response and slowly sang, "This...is...hewious," then winced as she pushed. Thattagirl. (Her intonations matched those at 17 seconds, via the link. I thank you for not asking where the first half of the turn went /gracious bow.)
- I am loving where we live. You all knew this would happen. The end.
Space Party Printables
2 days ago