- Thimba's ignition something-a-rather gave out last week. But hey, we got to see our beloved car taken away on a flatbed truck! And the failed start happened at home, so we weren't stranded elsewhere with a toilet training two-year-old, hungry babe, and commentating 4-year-old. It was a week-day too -- when we could get help promptly. Really, it was a good breakdown, in the scheme of things.
- When I feel a sniffle coming on, I find popping some olive leaf capsules actually works. And I'm usually a skeptic about these types of things. It's safe for breastfeeding and pregnant mothers, too!
- I have found three children coming in for morning cuddles has proven...interesting. They all desire a bicep pillow. I lack the correct number of arms to meet the demand. I think we are all glad about that lack. But a solution was needed. And a solution was found; whoever arrives last lays perpendicular to me -- locking legs with mine, curled up to use my forearm (the upper arm is already taken) as a pillow. This means the duvet side edge is the top of the bed for them. If you're ever presented with the three-bubba-cuddle pickle, try it. /wink Seriously, who knew I'd have these kinds of dilemmas? /singing: "glorious!"
- I still have a temporary filling in my mouth. I return for treatment at Dental School next week. Yeah, two x-rays, a 1-hour exam and the preparatory dental work total cost from last time? $29. You betcha I am going back. /high fives.../delayed lip-chewing
- Our new home has active borer. Nothing unpacking all of your cupboards and having them gassed won't fix! Oh, and repacking them. I seem to remember this process happening oh-so-recently... Sheesh. So glad the pest control people gave a guarantee on work done a few years back. Worth the work to reduce the infestation! ...and yes, I kind of enjoyed putting it all back in.
Book Review :: Wing Jones
4 hours ago