- This is circa 3:00am. I was tempted to do some time lapse MSPaint-work, but I thought I best not reveal all of our family secrets. (But let's just say, if you're not fast, you're laaaast...)
- And to think, you all said if I co-slept with my babies my kids would be in my bed forever. /blank stare Hahaha.
- But seriously -- this congestion in the sleep area comes and goes in phases. We had a few months of the older girls staying in their beds until the lights came on. Now we're back to night visitors.
- I don't mind that much.
- Please note all subjects in this study have contact with the yellow.
- There's still room for at least, what? ...six more snugglers. Right?
- Limbs may have been harmed in the making of this configuration. Nay, they died. Real good.
- And I thought this was tricky.
- Heaven forbid I need to pee...the game quickly changes from Tetris to Jenga.
Book Review :: Wing Jones
2 days ago