- Rainbow Looms. We have one. Do you?
- New fan-dangled library self-checkouts. Now these, my friends, you have to see to believe. I thought scanning your own books and having them simultaneously de-bleepified (so you can walk out without setting off the alarm) was impressive. But our neeeew system? You just lay the entire stack on the machine -- in a stack -- and the screen pronto-displays all of the titles and checks them out and prints the slip. /jaw dropped, and staying down... /talking with wide awe-jaw that affects my speech: Proximity markers, not barcodes. Mighty impressive.
- Parks and Recreation. The show is hysterical. Why did no one tell me? I find out Season 5? Whaaaa'?
- Dental School. Yes, I still go there and I am mighty satisfied with the treatment...these days.
- Homeschooling. I'm still feeling peace that home education is the right call for now;