- I keep gum in the car and I chew before my Sunday School and weekday piano lessons because I will not be That Teacher. If you think gum is like cud, I empathise....but I will not. be. Her.
- Christopher Plummer (who played hunky Captain von Trapp) coined and trafficked the term The Sound of Mucous. More diverting trivia here.
- I am craving salted caramel...
- ...but thee pasta remains my favourite food above all other foods. Above watermelon, Yum Neua, a Jitsu plate, Canadian hot chocolate or a slice of pumpkin pie. That's how serious this is.
- I have been known to use my car-voucher-scissors to trim my hair, in-car, now and then...as required. My class? She be boundless.
- Jimmy Fallon has a doppelganger. (11, 17 and 18 are also personal faves.)
- I have paid two catch-up visits to the local laundrette this winter, even though I have a working washer and dryer at home. 6 loads' worth in 40 minutes is worth quite a bit to me.
- Ivy currently gets to down a shot of "strawberry" milk after successful Hans Solo in-bowl urination. The quotation marks on the flavour are because really, it's standard milk with a few drops of colouring. Yessir, we'll be ridin' that deception train as long as we can.
Book Review :: Rock Pool Secrets by Narelle Oliver
16 hours ago