Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Sex Book

And They Were Not Ashamed, Laura M Brotherson
Yup, I read this.  And I'm sayin' so.
I don't think talking about sex just anywhere and in any way is prudent. But I think talking about sex is important, and it doesn't happen enough -- not in the way I wish it would.
Written from the perspective of a female member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I found this book offered depth without the cringe-content, and I've considered so much while reading it and since that I'd never considered before.
I think it's a valuable book for a woman like me.  Or a woman like a younger version of me.  Or the husbands of those ladies.

I will be referring to it for reminders as I raise our girls of how I would like to talk about sex in our family.

Highly recommended to others for whom this angle appeals and who feel like they are always willing to gain insight that may assist in (continually) improving their marriage.
Related Posts with Thumbnails