Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Novella about Death

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13456414-a-short-stay-in-hell?from_search=true

A Short Stay in Hell, Steven L Peck

Apparently I'm on a death kick.  Weird.
  • This novella is interesting.  Very.  It is a great book for discussion.  I'd like to talk to YOU about it.
  • I have never read something that helped me comprehend eternity better (in this case, an unfortunate one).
  • It isn't particularly funny, and the dialogue isn't crazy-witty...it's clever and thought-provoking rather than amusing.
  • I felt like I could imagine things so clearly, and had many moments where I went "That's cool."  It has some sci fi moments.  I dig those.
  • This one's for the adults.  There is some disturbing violence and scant but frequent sexual references. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails