Kate De Goldi is an incredible artist. I am in awe of her seemingly flawless, natural power to speak so tenderly and beautifully about matters that matter; without shouting, without a dance or hoorah, just a simple, direct, amusing and raw way with words.
- I would say this book is great for age 9+, but best appreciated as a read-along for those under 14 or so.
- I think it speaks to adults even more than it does to young people.
- This is a book to talk about. I would have loved to teach it!
- It will take you 1-2 hours to read;
- ...and the hardcover edition is so gorgeous to hold and flip through, you'll want to own it.