Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Another Princess in Black

The Princess in Black and the Mysterious Playdate, Shannon and Dean Hale
Before I say anything, you need to see how Ivy reacted when this book arrived.  No exaggeration.
My girls read these over and over.  They're so amusing and delightful, and they manage to feel easy to dip into whilst introducing new vocabulary.  

This book is once again funny (and tastefully so) and just the right level of silly.  There's a new heroine on the scene!  Woopah!

If you have a reader aged 5-9 in your household, I'd be very surprised to learn they didn't smile reading one of these.  Visit/revisit my breakdown of why I love the series (spotlighting the last installment) here, if you still need convincing.

Or take in more of Ivy's reaction to a new Princess in Black to read;
Beautiful review copy received from Walker.
Related Posts with Thumbnails